Gann Time Factor/Cycles

At 10:18 AM 8/15/97 -0500, wayne walusiak wrote:
>I am new to MS. Would someone out there know how to write an indicator
>formula to take the average of the last ten days highest price, or
>highest close. I'd like to set that as a channel. that or does Equuis
>have a place for these formulas? Thank you
>
>Wayne Walusiak

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the MS list!.
To get the SIMPLE mov. avge. of the Highest Highs, do the following:
1).- Open the Indicator builder
2).- Click on "New"
3).- Give your formula a Name, like HH10 or whatever you choose.
4).- Type:
		MOV(HHV(H,10),10,S)

Take into account that, with this formula, you're crunching numbers
from 20 days ago, including today. In other words, you're picking up
the highest highs from a range of 20 days, adding them up and
dividing by 10; some may be tops, some may not
In addition to simple (S), you can have some other "kinds" or methods
for weighing your MA. See the Help section.
Hope this is what you were asking for
Enjoy !.

Efrain R Portales
Fort Worh