Re: Pits

On Thu, 14 Aug 97 15:09:06 UT, you wrote:

>I have created a layout of the most active traded commodities on the MIDAM.
>The problem I have is when I print the complete layout, it prints all the
>charts (good) but as we get towards the last three charts I slowly start to
>loose (1) the title bar, (2) volume and indicators.
>I have the page set up so it prints 4 charts on legal size paper. I print a
>total of 15 charts and only have the problems with the last 3 charts on the
>last page.
>I have 32 Meg's of ram.
>Any help will be appreciated.
>This is not a national emergency only a problem I can not resolve.

Salut Francois,

You did not mention the printer. This however sounds like a typical
lack of memory in you printer.

The computer spools the data to the printer, that wait to get ALL the
data points needed for the FULL page. Once the printer's memory is
full, it starts to print.. However there is more data needed, so the
page is only partially printed.

A good test for this: Print several graphic intensive pictures. As the
complexity increases, there will be less printed.

The above is particularly true of laser printers. I have 5 megs in
mine.

Bonne chance,

-= Chris =-