Re: MR. Gann

HI,
I have created a layout of the most active traded commodities on the MIDAM.
The problem I have is when I print the complete layout, it prints all the
charts (good) but as we get towards the last three charts I slowly start to
loose (1) the title bar, (2) volume and indicators.
I have the page set up so it prints 4 charts on legal size paper. I print a
total of 15 charts and only have the problems with the last 3 charts on the
last page.
I have 32 Meg's of ram.
Any help will be appreciated.
This is not a national emergency only a problem I can not resolve.
Thank You

Francois
Fandldutch@xxxxxxx