Re: MR. Gann

Can anyone recommend any internet-based end-of-day service that I can
 use to download several hundred end-of-day stock prices
(H-L-Close-Volume) to
 MSPRO directories?  I am looking for a relatively cheap internet
service.
  Have checked out Quotes Plus but the configuration for MetaStock
appears too complex even for Quotes Plus Tech support.    Quotes.com has
no listed phone number though does have a web site. It appears to be
limited to only 2 portfolios of 50 stocks and is in text format, not
MetaStock format.   Any other ideas?
              Thanks, C.M.A.