Re: Problems with PcQuote Europe

Offshrttrst:

1.  It would be helpful if you signed your name to your e-mail.

2.  Where is this magazine "past, present, future" published?

3.  MMurrey may indeed have much of value for us.

4.  I'll repeat what I have said many times:  If Gann were as good a trader
as his legends he would, at the very least, owned this country. It is
difficult enough for most people to learn a new method or understand a new
idea, without the proponent making it difficult

thanks for this posting.

Lionel Issen