RE: New User Question re. MS to Excel

Efrain,

I've not had this problem using the Indicator Builder, but I have maxed
out the 1024 character limit in the System Tester.  This sometimes
happens  while I'm writing a formula for an exit (close long), and have
to include the entire Enter Long formula...sometimes several times.
Rather than use Excel, what I do is pick an obvious place (AND; OR; <;
>,....),  and the break the formula into two parts.   Then I create a new
 custom "indicator" by pasting the first  half into the Indicator
Builder, naming it something appropriate like   "exit formula, part 'A'
",  ...create a second new "indicator" by pasting in the second half and
naming it  "exit formula,
 part 'B' ".

...anyway, instead of using 1024+ characters, now all I gotta to do write
something like:

 Low   <   Highestsince(1,  FML( " long exit formula, part 'A' ")  AND
 FML( " long exit formula, part 'B' ")       , REF(mov(c,18,e),-1).

You ought to be able to do the same thing with your indicator...you could
even name it
 "fantastically long indicator  formula, part 'A' " and  "fantastically
long indicator  formula, part 'B' "   <g>

good luck.

Ken