Lost messages

On Sat, 09 Aug 1997 18:08:58 -0500,
Lionel Issen wrote...
>Harley:

The superposition stochastics is below:

(Stoch(2,2) +  Stoch(3,3) +  Stoch(4,4) +  Stoch(5,5) + Stoch(6,6) + Stoch(7,7)
+ Stoch(10,10))/7

The Jarvis factor is something I had come up with that has been very helpfull
in giving numbers to work with during the day. It came from the idea of solving
for your buy/sell and then shifting it forward one time period. This way I
can see if my signal is triggered the day of and not the evening of. Any
indicator that can be solved algebraically to give you a number for your
buy/sell signal and then shifted forward one time period would be a Jarvis
class indicator.

Currently I haven't been giving out the formula. The above idea is actually
more valuable than my formula. Because with the idea-you can figure it out for
yourself. Just like I had too.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx