Review help requested: IRL

At 02:23 AM 8/11/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I am a bank president responsible for investments.
>
>I have the 4.0 version of MS that I purchased in Tucson, Az. several years
>ago. I previously read of a means of exporting MS data to Excel in Stocks and
>Comodities Magazine, but I have mislaid the article.  Can you provide me with
>the with the solution?

Brian:

        The easiest way I know of is to utilize the Metastock Utilities
(MSU) which comes with Metastock. Assuming you have MSU, type: MSU at the
DOS prompt. Choose convert files, MS to 123(Lotus). Keep pressing Enter and
give the drive and path info. Where it asks for the 123 drive and path give
a directory you want the converted file to end up in. Press enter until you
find the security you want to convert. Enter the number of the security.
Give it a file name as requested. Then let her rip. Your data will be
converted to a Lotus worksheet with the extention .wks. Go to Excel and
import the file.
Good luck.

Terry