Re: Pits

<<  I did shut the barn door after the horse was out
 by buying a ZIP drive.  I'll NOW back up all programs on the 100 Meg disks
 and will back up data weekly.  Live and learn <VBG>.

 Jim >>

Another word (I'm sure you'll get plenty) of advice on Backups!

If you plan on doing weekly B/U's, also plan on doing a Monthly
as well.  The reason being, if something is going wrong, and you use
your Weekly B/U, and it's still going wrong or even getting worse ...
your still nowhere man!!!

However, if you have a monthly as well, chances are the errors you
picked up on your last 1 or even 2 weekly's, (depending on when, if,
and how you caught it), is probably not on your Monthly B/U.

Chances are, your data link will be able to pick-up from where you
last left off, with your Monthly B/U.

Another word of advice, make a simple file in MS-Word of what and
when you backed up. Name something simple, ie:  backups.doc !!!

DATE     B/U SET        DISK NAME     NO.     DESC.

After my "Crash" , I purchased First Aid 97, and have it running in the
background. It has caught several crashes, GPF, etc. Fixed them and
will even search the WWW for fixes and updates to any software I have.
I also have FutureLink running in the background in DOS and it doesn't
interfere, even with 3 or 4 other programs running.

Regards,
SRR/arr

Survive Financially, Eliminate Estate & Probate Taxes, Real Judgement
Proofing,
Shelter from Creditors and Bankruptcy, Ultimate Asset Protection. Send Email
(subject=Info) OffShrTrst@xxxxxxx , Avoid Income Taxes Legally
(subject="NMT")