Re: Pits

Options can be just as complicated as you care to make them. Suggest you
check OpCalc Professional vers 3.1. I'm a user, not a guru--even I can
use it to pick best option choice. So, you know it can't be too hard.
More info call 1-800-538-3822 ask for Ed.  Yes,  they do support
you--answer your questions.  T.C.