Re: Options

ClaudB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Robert,
>
> I understand OBTR is an intraday indicator. Do you know if
> there is
> a way to code it for MS as a daily indicator?
>
> Claud

I can change my charts in Livewire with a keystroke to
either weekly, daily, hourly or tick by tick and show the
OBTR indicator in each one.  I find that OBTR is useful  on
both the daily and hourly charts.  Since I'm not a day
trader I mostly use the daily chart showing the OBTR index.
I find this to be an excellent indicator.  It signaled the
turn in the golds on 7/22 which so far is a valid signal
since the golds have moved up since.

As for coding it for MS, I don't know that much about this
program.  I bought it a couple of months ago on the basis I
could easily convery my Live wire data into MS data and use
MS.  I now find that Livewire utilities can't convert their
data into useable data for my version of MS so have done
very little with MS.  I have posted everything I know about
OBTR and hopefully someone can code it for MS.

BTW, OBTR signaled a sell today in the ASE Pharmaceutical

Bob Doeden
Chicago