Re: Options Formula, Need Help !

You'll have to answer your own question.  Don't  like your answer--- get
the hell out.  It's a very expensive hobby.  A form of relaxation.
Personally, I  want a choice about those I associate with-- minus any
governmental mandate.  This activity fits just fine. Belong to a computer
club; an investment club; associate with those who have a common interest
in the market.  Want to improve your education?  Then, devote  time each
day to study more about your investments-- stocks, commodities, whatever.
 There's a lot more to this than SYMBOLS or POINTS.  It's fascinating at
this higher altitude, don't you think?    T.C.