Re: Fw: OmniTrader as a complementary product to MetaStock

All,
     My hard disk crashed last Friday, so I've been down since then.  I'm
sorry I couldn't get the weekly pick out.  The good news is that I'm
finally back up.  The bad news is that the repair shop gave up and had to
reformat my hard disk.  Needless to say, I lost everything except some
essential data that I had backed up.  One of the losses was my address
list.
     If you were on my weekly chart email list and want to stay on in the
future, please send me an email to me JimGnVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so I can
rebuild the list.  Sorry about that <G>.
     It will take me a few days to reload and rebuild everything, so I
probably won't be communicating much the next few days and may not get a
weekly pick out this week.  I have to rebuild all my MetaStock database
from Telescan downloads.  I did shut the barn door after the horse was out
by buying a ZIP drive.  I'll NOW back up all programs on the 100 Meg disks
and will back up data weekly.  Live and learn <VBG>.

Jim