Re: Gann

Woa!  QNTM stuck its head out *above* my channel today.
(Up 8%!)  QNTM has gone from 18 to 33 in two months.  (My basis is
$19, a 74% gain :-)

I draw a Raff Regression Channel from 5/30 to 7/30.  This channel is
parallel to the 26-day Moving Average.  And the top line touches the
last three peaks.

This looks like a solid, verified channel, and I am loath to re-draw
it to accommodate today's new high.  So I have to consider whether
this is an exhaustion breakout.  But I hate the idea of giving up such
a winner.

I'll be looking for signs of a top over the next few days.