Murrey Maths & Metastock

Murry,

Being the math head I shall be the hole puncher.

 I want only students who admit to themselves that Nature is governed by
Geometry and symmetry (that is why W.D. Gann quoted Farraday on page 34

Well which kind of geometry. I shant say if there is more than one. Now lets
look at this Nature is governed by .... Sentence. Let us use logic here. So we
will ask the question? What does Nature is governed by... mean? i.e., one can
logically say that the statement means that nature follows rules in geometry
and symmetry.

Well now we have to make a choice. Now the statement Nature is governed by ....
has an implied qualifier. The two common qualifiers are the universal
qualifier - for all (for every, each, etc) and existence (there exists).

So if we deduce using the universal qualifier-- for all nature is governed by
*...

We can conclude that the statement is false since nature follows many other
areas of math as well.

Or if we deduce using the existensial qualifier - there exists a nature that is
governed by ....

We can conclude that the statement is feeding me manusha - cow dodo.

next

You should have seen that obvious 3/8 ths - 5/8 ths the first time one of
your teenage friends shot you the "finger" when you were a teenager.  We
all did it and did well and often as a gesture of communication.

Now as far as my middle digit being 3/8 the length of my hand. (Not the middle
finger since we don't have middle fingers. You know four fingers and one
thumb.)

I think you haven't shaken enough hands with enough basket ball players nor
have you checked out some of the hands of some of the brothers and sisters. Now
if you want to say approximately 3/8th the length of a hand that is a different
story. But then you could also say that 11/32nds is the length of the middle
finger with respect to your hand.

Anyway gotta go.

At this point I read a sales pitch. I, like many are open to learn and to think
for ourselves about anything new in TA. That is why we are here. I guess that
if you have something of value to say we'll have to read between the lines and
pick them out.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx