Re: Quantum Corp. QNTM

Hi Gang
Im one of those guys that usually dosent get involved with all these
discussions, but sits back and sifts through all the information that gets
passed around in here. A person can learn something from everyone here. It
dosent matter if its Murry,Roffey,Meyers, whomever, we can learn something
from all. I have had the book "The W.D.Gann Method of Trading " for a while
now. On page 10 is a graph, a box in the lower corner has some interesting
comments....Historically,the Venus/Uranus cycle has proven to be an accurate
short term indicator. This happens twice this year, 5/18/97 and 8 22/97. The
market goes up the preceeding 14 days  and then falls right after the
date...Dates cited in the book were 3/27/86, 7/2/86,/5/13/87, 8/17/87,
3/6/88....what was the date of the market high in 87???.... Comments!!