Re: Tick Data in Excel

I could write a quick perl script to convert a string
of numbers into a file with one number per line which
would import as a column into Excel. Is that what
you need? Post a line of values here so we can see
what the input data will be.

-Neal.
PS. Remember to visit the Linda Raschke on-line forum
to talk with her directly.. You need to register (free)
in advance, before August 5th.. Visit this web page:-
http://www.halcyon.com/tcorner/stock/lbr.html