dial/data

Thanks for the explanation Richard. I had no intention of offending--
I've just seen so many canned systems for sale with a Gann basis, it
stuck in my mind, having read Dr. Elders account of a first-hand
interview
with his son, who in essence said it was all a marketing ploy.

Like I said, I don't know much about Gann techniques, but after this
exchange, I'm going to look into them. It strikes me that the most
fascile minds often don't come across too well in the hastily-typed
format
of e-mail and it's easy to misjudge. (Witness Murray Math, which, for
all I
know, could be a terrific system, but due to the far-ranging discussion
of
just about *everything* from Victoria Secrets to....well....NAME IT <g>,
sounds like the ubiquitous net-ranting we come to avoid, in order to
achieve some measure of informational attrition. (i.e. There's just TOO
MUCH
good stuff to read these days !<g>

Thanks again for the explanation,

Dick Jurgens