Raff Regression on IOM example

Remember, Ben:  There are no stupid questions.
Only stupid questioners!   :-)

I don't know that there IS a simple answer to this question, but this
is what I think.

First, decide how often you want to trade.  If you are comfortable
holding a stock for six months to a year, then use long-period
oscillators.  But when you decide to sell, you might want to use a
shorter period to pick the day.

If you like to hold a stock for only a week to a month, use a
short-period oscillator.  The shorter the better, but long enough to
filter out noise.

I use Stochastics(9,4,4), and RSI(9) for buy and sell signal timing.
But I use trendlines more.