RE: Very Serious, Very Urgent--MS Bug???

This is a very serious matter, CME vs. Reutrers Currency pricing.  I was
unaware of the discrepancy.  I, too, am calling Reuters (I use them for
futures).  A different, but neverthelss important matter came up re:  TC2000,
which I use for data and stock analysis - Metastock file system is too
complicated for me.  TC2000's weekly charts, are really not that at all.
 They are merely five day charts.  That is, the last five days are charted as
the current week.  If a calender week has 4 trading days, it doesn't care.
 It will post the past 5 days as a weekly bar chart in any event.  Thus, if
Monday was a non-trading day, the prior Friday will, in effect, be the first
day of the week.  I've been using this for a year and a half, and just found
this out.  I use 1700 stocks in my data base.  Is Metastock feasible for this
type of thing?  I heard getting from security to security, for analysis, and
the limited file size, make this (the Downloader) very cumbersome.