RE: Very Serious, Very Urgent--MS Bug???

Dan,
>>Did you by any chance modify the formula after you created the
exploration?<<
:) No, I didn't.

John,
>>Check that the number of periods being loaded in the Explorer is the same
as the number of periods being loaded in the charts.<<
That's an interesting point that, indeed, I had not considered. However, I
load "minimum periods" in my explorations and I have just carried out some
more tests with a stoch exploration which uses the same basic settings, and
for the stoch values everything agrees, so it should not matter. I have not
checked any of the other indicators against my charts, but so far it looks as
if the problem is only with MACD.

Wolf