Re: Dow in danger

Wolf,
	Yes, it happens as I know from my experience. What I inferred from my
own monkeying with this, it's indeed because of different data settings for
charts and explorations as Equis Support suggests. Next, one would start to
complain about how poorly integrated MS is. But I wouldn't <g>.

				Cheers,
					Vitaly