stochastics system

Sir,
	I need some help!  I purchased Metastock and was going to use
Reuters when I found out they don't supply Futures options prices, which
I need.  I trade only Futures contracts and options.  Mostly Options.
	So on their recommendation I subscribed to Dial/Data.  I am
subsequently lost.  The Downloader manual is apparently set up for
Reuters subscribers mainly.  I have some questions.

1. Do I need to create a "New Security" for each and every Futures
contract and Futures option?  If so then must I recreate it when the date
expires?

2. How does Dial/data recognize the actual file in the folder; by the
symbol?  Does Dial/Data have a downloadable "Symbol Look-up" feature
(like Reuters conveniently has???)  This appears to save a ton of time if
available.  Do I have to, one by one, input (create) each of the actual
files ("New Securities" for each contract and option?) This may be
question #1 all over again - am I showing my naivety?

3. How do I then get the data?  Does it (the data) go directly into my
newly created "New Security" folder/files or is there another step
involved?

Thanks

Helpless in Newport