RSI

I have a comma seperated list of tickers and names that I would like to
use to create a Metastock 6 database of Canadian stocks from.  These
stocks are in the following form:

SCN,7 Crowns Corp
AAH,Aastra Technologies Ltd
ABT,Abacus Software Group Inc
AVH,Ablevest Holdings Ltd
ALR,Absolut Resources Corp
ABR,ABX Resources Inc
ACE,AC Energy Inc
AFG,Accel Financial Group Ltd
ATX,Acetex Corp
ADM.A,Adam Technologies Inc
ASO,Adesso Corp
ADS,Admiral Sanitation Inc
ADO.A,Adobe Resources Ltd
AVD,Advanced Vision Systems Corp
AII,AdvantEdge International Inc
WOW,AdWall Capital Corp
AEV,AE Ventures Ltd
AGS,Agau Resources Inc
AC,Air Canada
ANX,Air Niagara Express Inc
AIR.A,Airgen Corp
AWM,Airworks Media Inc

As there are several thousand stocks I would prefer not to have to
manually enter them one at a time into the downloader.
Also I've found the short names distributed on the the Equis Data CD to
be inadequete as company names are abbreviated so much that it is often
hard to find a company by name, and the Canadian Over The Counter market
is not even on the CD.

I really want to use the new longer names that are supported under
Metastock 6.  I will have no problem changing the format of the file
using either macros or by writing a custom program, as I am a computer
programmer by trade.

A while back I grabbed some files from the Compuserve Metastock forum
that will create new files in the old Metastock 256 file maximum, short
name format.  Now what I would really like to get is a similar program
that would take:

<tickerName>, <16 character filename>,<long filename> as parameters.

Thanks,
Everett Coldwell
Dartmouth, NS, Canada