PAIR BREAKOUT ALERT

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997 21:49:00 -0700, Joel Beck wrote:
>Am I the only MetaStock user that feels that fundamentals are an important
>factor in selecting a stock to invest in?

Fundamentals are, well, fundamental to investing.  I use it to pick
the stocks that I follow.  I often find new stocks using IBD to screen
for good EPS growth.

Also, I'm much more likely to hold onto low PE stocks like APM and
QNTM, and quicker to sell high PE stocks like ASND.

I want to own stocks with good fundamentals.  But I use TA to tell me
*when* to buy and sell.