TO THE LIST, SCH, RSYS,PAIR

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997 13:37:51 -0400, Jim wrote:

>      APM didn't pull back much, but I did get the buy signal
>Friday.  I think it does have an excellent chance of getting back to the
>Feb high in the next few months.  It looks like APM's earnings are really
>exploding.  APM.GIF attached.

Thanks for the APM.GIF.  I got it on the second try.

But I just don't see your buy signal.  I sold on the 17th when I got
sell signals from RSI and Stochastics (not to mention from the price
itself.)  None of those have given me a new buy signal.

Assuming your gif was from MetaStock, how do you get different date
ranges of your price bars to be different colors?  (Or did you just
edit the gif?)

BTW: It looks like QNTM and WDC will hold their price breakouts.  I
held onto my QNTM, but I'm not in WDC at the moment.

I bought CUBE today, and probably PAIR tomorrow.  I've got too much
cash, and so do lots of traders who took profits last week.  I'm
looking for more stocks that are buys.