Re: TO THE LIST, SCH, RSYS,PAIR

trying to find a decnet long investement/speculation.  RSYS looks to me
like its ready to head to around 50, a upper channel barrier?  However
there are no options traded on this security.

PAIR, would look better to me if it were above it's 50 day MOV, but the
weekly MACD looks like it's about ready for an upside buy signal, kind of
like how APM was a couple weeks ago.

SCH is showing some promise but I belive some of you are selling calls
against this price, are you covering with todays move ?  Is this a
breakout to the upside?

Any way, can't seem to pull the trigger on anything I have been looking
at, I thought the  recent pull back in some of the high flyers( DELL,
CPQ, AMAT,COMS,INTC)  would be a good buying opp. right now ...but I am
not seeing their price move verified by the OBV (on balance volume).

Happy trades...

JB.