Re: Equis MetaStock Newsgroup??

Hello group,

I am sure that a few of you may of heard on CNBC about the $100 stocks and
mutual funds but I thought I would pass this along.

For some time now I had noticed that once stocks approached $100 they all took
off and went high. Then a friend of mine told me he heard someone on CNBC talk
about fund managers who have too much money to spend and can't put that money
into less expensive stocks because it would drive the price up too high too
fast.

One thing I noticed was that if there were reasonable expectations of good
earnings then the stock would move higher when in the $100 dollar range. TXN is
a very recent example.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx