weekly picks APM

Hi friends,

Now that I have MetaStock  V6.0 up and running I find myself with too much indexes available. It's like an overdose of infomation that I am not capable to analise. (I have been studying this field for only four month)

The help I ask you is if anybody does have an intra-day trading sistem for trading securities options, that could share with me. I am needing some that I shall use as starting points to begin making tests and experiences in such a way that I can (some day I hope) have my own principles and methods.

To establish a common ground of reference, I have in CD Rom the numbers of Technical Analysis Review od S&E up to 1994.

Good Trades for you

Mário A. A. Vilas Bôas