great site on www

Hi,

Overall the charting package is just fine, however I am finding
file maintenance using 'downloader' fustrating.

If equis need an example of how easy it can be to rename, delete,
move and create new files (securities) they need look no further than
win95 explorer.

A similar system for the downloader would be preferable to
cumbersome dos like moving up and down directory structures.

If anyone else agrees, please join me in requesting a new version!

Thanks

Roy

Roy Miller
roy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx