Re: Raff Regression Channels/Andrews Pitchfork

Because of the way the MetaStock ListServer reroutes messages from the
original sender, I am unable to block email from specific contributors to
this group.  Damn!

Anyway, "here" refers to a place.  An example would be "I am here" as opposed
to "you are there."  While I am no expert in grammar, the correct homonym you
are looking for is "hear."  An example would be "I 'heard' your method before
and do not need to ‘hear' more."  You might also want to do a spell check to
correct for any typos.

Whew, I have got to stop wasting my time and continue reading the MetaStock
manual.

Daniel Martinez

<< I want to know who made money Friday off the fact that all those Metastock
 Indicators were over bought on Options Expiration Day ?

 Let's here about profits !!!

 It's time quit or get off the pot (or puts) as the case may be !!!

 I want to help but you all won't even berate me anymore.

 I have another article pblished all over the world this weekend.

 thanks, HMT