Re: who made money Friday ?:

Malc,
Actually, including some or most of the message you are replying to is a good
idea no matter who complains.  Take your email for example.   Except for the
subject heading, I would never have figured out what you are referring to or
even who you are replying to.  For the convenience of the reader, there
should always be something to refer to. I am not going to sift or search
through the hundred messages or so, but someone in this group complained
before that previous messages should not be quoted.

As for the web forum Equis will have, I think it's a great idea.  My
MetaStock folder is becoming rather large.  I hope they include a full text
search feature.

Daniel Martinez

PS: This email has no spelling errors because it was composed using
WordPerfect 7.  The more I use it the more I like it.  It is very slick.

<< There'snothing wrong with this message list.  All we have to do is to
 train the correspondents to *reply* to a message and not to include
 everything from the previous message.

 Most OLRs are threading and if the users of this mailing list were to
 respect threading then this will be no problem.

 I would prefer that you stay with this list, to have a moderated list
 that is threaded before you throw it out.

 Malc

 Malcolm Smith, Dragon Drop Limited
  http://www3.mistral.co.uk/dragondrop/financial.htm