help with zip program

I hope this issue will not be inappropriately too far off from the main focus of
this group.  I desperately need some help, and since metastock users are also
investors, you will see that the catastrophe that has happened to me could
happen to any of us who even indirectly have dealings with Chase Manhattan Bank.
Hopefully, one of you could advise me what to do.

Just before I left the country for 6 months last November 26th, I wired most of
my life savings to my account with the Jack White Co.  Chase Manhattan Bank of
New York is the transfer agent for Jack White Co., so the wired funds actually
went to them for credit to my account with Jack White.

When I returned to the US the end of May, I found that Chase Manhattan had
acknowledged receiving the money, but never credited it to my Jack White
account.  As of this date, Chase has been unwilling to state in writing:
	1) what they have done with the money, and
	2) why they have not returned it, as the bank sending the wire has
repeatedly requested over the past almost 7 weeks now.

Verbally, Chase has said the wiring instructions were incomplete, but instead of
asking the sending bank for clarification, or simply returning the funds to the
sending bank, Chase Manhattan put the money into one of their own accounts, and
now refuses to return it.  But they will not put any of this in writing.

I have called the Jack White Co. several times since May 24th, asking them to
help me recover my money from Chase Manhattan, who is, after all, their transfer
agent, hired by them to do their financial transactions.  However, Jack White
Co. says they can do nothing, and up to this point has done nothing.

The facts, as stated above are not disputed by any parties in this issue.  Chase
manhattan simply refuses to return my money or credit it to my account with Jack
White Co.

I have filed a complaint with the O.C.C., but they are four weeks behind in even
looking at the complaints.  Does anyone know how to contact William Donoghue or
someone else in the financial media who has the resources to perhaps put the
public spotlight on Chase or Jack White?

Thanks very much,  Don Graves