Re: More Moving Averages

I am not sure what you are speaking about but I suspect you received a
message saying you had been unsubscribed because of too many "bounces",
non deliverable messages.  Correct?

Well, that is an automated message and the unsubscription mechanism is
part of the list server software.  It is set very liberally currently
but must be set at something.  The automated server software sent the
message because it doesn't know why the messages bounced, they just
bounced.  I am sorry it happened but there is not much one can do when
you use automated mechanisms.

You are welcome to subscribe again.  It will let you back on.  I was
unsubscribed from 3 lists this morning due to the same InterNic problem.
Today, WorldCom, one of the largest trunk line providers lost a large
number of their lines back east so you may not even get this message.

Equis Support