Future Contract Roll0ver.

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get MS 6.0 exploration results into Excel--without keying in
all the data :)

I have set up a generic printer with "file" as its port. This is very simple,
looks very neat and I was quite pleased with it until I discovered that all
values are displayed as positive values. The minus sign (for negative values)
is missed out in my print file.

Two problems: (1) I am wondering whether the signs in a printed exploration
are really (always) correct, and if so, why are they missed off in my file?
(2) Assuming everything is okay, what am I doing wrong? Alternatively, is
there another way to achieve this?

Any suggestions?

Wolf