RE: gold price

A few days ago some one said they liked TSRI. If you had watched it or are
still looking at the charts you will see that it went from $20 to $38 in 3
days.

If you are still interested in the stock, wait until it finds support. I am not
sure where it is going to be at. Intuitively it will be at two spots. Around
$25 or closer to $30.

I don't like to say things like "this stock will reach $100, before the year
2000". Since you never know what can happen between now and then. But
considering how explosive this stock can be, it in not un-reasonable. I looked
yesterday and found I had bought at $46. SO this has been a good lesson for me.

I also felt that in January, that the price would be in the $40 range around
June. A little of but not bad for a rookie.

Befroe the year ends I suspect that there will be at least one more these
explosive moves.

Somethings to watch out for. Around $13 the company had coverage from one firm.
It bought a huge number of shares and drove it to about $24. It drifted back
down then trended up to around $26. The earnings came out and as the fools
flocked in to buy the brokerage firm was doing some selling.

So if you see a similar pattern of trending prior to earnings be carefull.

Anyway I had better go.

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx