Re: Personnal defense

> From: George <FringeDweller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: MS 6.0 bugs and Build-dates
> Date: Sunday, July 13, 1997 2:48 PM

> Anyway, I just upgraded to MS 6.0 from my old DOS version

Wouldn't be nice to have your old DOS version INTERFACE in it? Like 1-2-3
has it's old DOS version interface in Windows95 version.

Would you like to run your old macros ? Yeaaaaa ... in your next life.

Let me explain what does it mean upgrade: It means that I can perform the
same functions I used to do and much more.

Any way your "upgrade" comes free with Murrey pep talk. They
(Equis-Reuters) also know about that problem, but do not want to
exclude that buuuuuuuuuum from this list.

George just ask for your money back.

P.S.
       I am not UPGRADING with out DOS interface in Win95 version.

Pi=3.14