IBD 7070 list

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997 07:00:12 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:
>A small note here.  Quantum is the only drive maker which makes the new
>Ultra-ATA-2 type drives.  As far as I know, no other driver maker makes them
>yet.

That's nice for us QNTM shareholders.  But I don't expect the monopoly
to last long.

None-the-less, QNTM looks better than SEG.  So does WDC, but I chose
QNTM to trade.

My last trade was in at 19, out at 24.  Then back in at 19 again.

Now my question is: do I get back out, now that QNTM is back to 24, or
do I stick it out for another couple of points?  I think we'll surpass
the previous high of 25.

QNTM seems to be in a shallow uptrend channel.  I draw the support
line thru the lows of 3/19 and 5/22.  But I don't know exactly where
the resistance is.  Anyone?

You can draw a line thru the highs of 2/25, 4/9, and 5/6, but this
line is not parallel to the support line and the 50-day MA.