Thanks for help on formula

To the guys @ Equis: thanks a lot for your time and dedication to help me out on this apparently easy task. I had to make some modifications, basically because for my research, I require the conditions listed in my post ( C2>C1, C2>C, C>C1 ), your formulas spot C1's with angles > and < 90 degrees regardless of  their relative position with C2 and C. But hey, even so, it's a very good help !. Again, thanks for your help and technical support. Regards, Efrain R Portales