Re: How to filter mail in Nescape mail

I also use Eudora Lite (the free version of Eudora) and it has served all
my purposes well, plus it was extremely easy to set up.  An elderly
gentleman in Tech Support at GTE (my Internet provider) suggested using the
Eudora Lite if I didn't want to mess with Microsoft Exchange, and I've been
using it since - Richard