How to filter mail in Nescape mail

Augie,
I use the Netscape 3.01 browser and sometimes Netscape News.  After looking
over the Netscape Mail features and the Netscape FAQ's, I do not believe
there is any way to filter out mail received based on the sender.  You may be
able to buy a third party software add-on for Netscape Mail.  Because
Netscape has an open architecture, this is entirely possible.

Although AOL has this feature,  I do not believe it is possible to filter out
mail received from the MetaStock Listserver either.  Because of the way the
Metastock Listserver dispurses email from the original sender, AOL probably
only recognizes the Listserver as the sender.  The only way you could stop
someone from sending you email from the Listserver would be to email Equis
with a legitimate complaint and have the person banned from the group.

Daniel L. Martinez
DanMartinz@xxxxxxx

<< I have been priviledged to be on this tremendous list group.  Learned an
 aweful lot and read each and every mail - until recently.  Now I would
 like to ask for your advice as to how I may be able to filter out mail
 based on sender name or occurence of particular name in the mail title.
 I use Nescape 3.0 mail.  Thank you in advance for your help.