Re: Building composites

At 01:35 PM 7/10/97 -0400, Philip Schmitz wrote:
>I am trying to create a composite, spreading 95
>Dec wheat over 95 Dec corn.  Both
>contracts are in the same folder named “wayback”.
>The wheat is under
>equis\wayback\wheat\dec 95 wheat, and the corn is
>equis\wayback\corn\dec 95 corn.
>
>I have proceeded as follows:  downloader - file -
>new - composite - supplied name -
>selected primary security (i.e 95 Dec wheat) - but
>then comes the hitch.  When I go to
>select the secondary security, in this case the 95
>Dec corn, I have to switch from
>equis\wayback\wheat to equis\wayback\corn, and
>this cause the primary security to
>disappear.  So I’m back where I started from.  In
>other words, I can’t get both secutities
>into their boxes simultaneously.
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Philip

Philip -

   Maybe have both in the same directory?  I know that that may otherwise
mess other things up, but that is all that I can think of for a
work-around.  Maybe someone else has a better idea.

-- Frank :-)

High Return on Investment using Technical Analysis
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/

Minnesota Long Distance Canoe Racing
http://www.usinternet.com/users/fbg/mnlong/