Building composites

I am trying to create a composite, spreading 95
Dec wheat over 95 Dec corn.  Both
contracts are in the same folder named “wayback”.
The wheat is under
equis\wayback\wheat\dec 95 wheat, and the corn is
equis\wayback\corn\dec 95 corn.

I have proceeded as follows:  downloader - file -
new - composite - supplied name -
selected primary security (i.e 95 Dec wheat) - but
then comes the hitch.  When I go to
select the secondary security, in this case the 95
Dec corn, I have to switch from
equis\wayback\wheat to equis\wayback\corn, and
this cause the primary security to
disappear.  So I’m back where I started from.  In
other words, I can’t get both secutities
into their boxes simultaneously.

Any suggestions?

Philip