Re: portfolio

There are a couple of things here. One is that the OLE links to Excel only work
with MS 6.0. The question about your vendor. I can't answer. You will need to
ask your vendor about updating a fifth subdirectory. You are correct that the
key is to save the smart chart with one day of data loaded and displayed. A
seperate subdirectory would be best. Or a duplication in the data.

Now if you duplicate your portfolio stocks in one of the other 4 subdirectories
this will also work provided your vendor will still give you the updates. Again
you will need to check with your vendor.

On Tue, 08 Jul 1997 16:04:37 +0800,
Teo Soon Bock wrote...

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx