RE: MetaStock RT and Signal Card

It is a bit late so I will go into further detail tomorrow but your wsting your
money with Signal.

You will be better off going to PCQuote through the internet. They're faster.
You can do charting in Excel. Also with a little hufspa, you can take your data
pump it across a lan and chart on several computers at the same time.

Also if you want to plot in MS 6.0 you can also OLE the data feed in and get a
live plot of the close.
Anyway they have a free 7 day trial that will let you compare how you are
getting screwed by Signal. A buddy of mine had been on Signal for a couple of
years and will be switching to PCQuote. He just signed on the dottd line and
Signal has received his notice to quit. Which ends at the end of the week.

The risk taker that I am, I am hoping for and banking on the new release of MS
RT to be flexible enough that I can use a RT data provider like PCQuote.

Anyway I guess I told all.

Harley
On Mon, 07 Jul 1997 19:52:00 -0400,
billblue@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote...
>I have been forced to return to work in Boston. I am considering
>replacing my Signal Box with a Signal Card for a laptop. It seems to me
>that, since the current MetaStock RT is a DOS program, the laptop will
>not be able to multitask and will thus be a dedicated machine. For this
>reason I think that a barebones machine is all that I need to run
>MetaStock RT. Does anyone have any suggestions for laptop specifications
>for this application. Also wondering if anyone has any comments about
>the Signal Card.
>Thanks,     Bill Blue

Harley Meyer
meyer093@xxxxxxxxxx