Re: Rainbow Max and Rainbow min formulas

The Equis web site has this indicator.  You just copy and paste it inot
your indicator list.  I'm using V 5.11, sometimes the system wont let me
enter a formula as written; this is usually due to a similar named
indicator (apparently the formula builder gets confused if the first few
letters of the names of e different indicators is the same).

Hope this helps

Lionel