Re: Why can't info providers work better with MetaStock?

Steve,
where is the <SPLIT> file header in their documentation?  I see information
on page 94 in the Downloader manual but no where else.

Thank you,
Daniel.

<< The people at Equis do have in a way of importing split factors from
 a text file but they do not make it available to third party developers.
 Just look for the <SPLIT> file header in their documentation. It is listed
 as a header but it is not explained. When I asked their technical support
 for an explanation they told me that it is for use by Metastock only.