Re: My sick computer

More of you have kindly come forward with the "Turbo Switch" answer to my
computer problem. It's now working beautifully.  Yes, it's an older
machine-- ancient perhaps 5yrs old. As long as it performs the necessary
operations, I'll keep it.  After all, I do have a new Compaq Presario
with all its attendant bells and whistles in Win 95 style. But, the
updated Prime-line and Nirvana programs just aren't worth the trouble to
operate.  Their "chat lines" and web sites are  attractive but
impractical "billboards". Consequently, I find myself spending less time
with the frustrating "up-dates" and more with the faithful , easier to
comprehend programs on my ancient computer. Yes, I realize I'm revealing
my incompetence, but it's also  something the Programming Gurus should
consider. Is your new (only $200} update User-Friendly or not?  How's
your RETURN  RATE doing--pretty high? How good is your TUTORIAL? Ever
think about producing a video for an extra $50-75 to accompany your
latest dream-child? A lot of us old guys are reluctant to changes, but
maybe we should be more demanding before parting with our hard-earned
dollars for the new kid on the block.  Once again-- thank you very much
for your helpful suggestions and for letting me bend your ears in the
process.  T.C.