auto programs

Hi all:
Has anyone used the program "Unisyn Automate". I would like to have my
computer do a number of tasks when I am at work or during the night. ie
before I get home I would like to be able to have it sign onto the
internet then my downloader program will start doing the daily symbol
douwnload, when finished I would like a program to sign off the
Internet. If not "automate" can anyone suggest another or is there a
better way of doing this type of task. I am on the road 2-3 nights a
week and it takes forever to update my database when I get back.
Thanks.