Equis is OK

Lets use this function for what it is intended and stop the Equis
bashing.  While I am not a very vocal participant of this group [I'm
still feeling my way along] I do read all the postings.  I have gotten
specific help from several people for which I am most appreciative.

But Metastock is a good program available at a modest cost considering
everything it does.  Sure I wish it were faster, that it could download
more data formats than it does.

My have a pet peeve in that the charting program won't handle lists like
Savant's Technical Analysis Program.  Using Savant I could screen
more than 60 stocks an hour visually. Unfortunately Savant has not
upgraded the program for at least 4 years, which is the reason I
acquired Metastock.  [Suggestion to Equis: Buy Savant's program [they
aren't promoting it at all] and incorporate all their goodies into
Metastock - what a program that would be!!

Hopefully all the good things will come in time.  But Metastock is a
product produced to make a profit and we should stay out of the
company's business.

Myron B [Bruce]Slomka